The Cooperant Assembly shall be constituted by a delegate of each library or documentation service that integrates the cooperant community.
How it Works
The Cooperants Assembly meets once a year in ordinary session and in extraordinary session when considered necessary and convenient by the General Coordinator, the Technical Assembly or at the request of at least 30% of the members.
The Cooperant Assembly´s attributes are:
• Electing their delegates for the Technical Assembly;
• Participating in decisions, concerning PORBASE expansion and development, presented by the General Coordinator at the Cooperants Assembly;
• Appreciating and discussing the annual cooperation activities plan presented by the General Coordinator;
• Appreciating and discussing the annual cooperation activities report presented by the General Coordinator;
• Discussing any other subjects regarding PORBASE.